A non-invasive treatment method that accelerates the healing process…
The healing power of deep penetrating heat is widespread and profound. Molecular Hyperthermia Therapy (I-Therm) is a therapeutic technology that artificially raises the temperature of targeted areas of the body to promote healing. I-Therm utilizes the body’s natural response to heat to provide the desired therapeutic effect.
- Alleviates pain and accelerates healing.
- Provides rapid neurologic rehabilitation.
- Enhances the effectiveness of traditional cancer treatments.
Mechanisms Of Action
- increases local blood flow and oxygen supply by 1500% at 44 C.
- induces the production of Heat Shock Proteins (HSP) at temperatures above 41.8 C.
- increases ATPase activity and changes the mechanical properties of collagen in soft tissue.
- enhances apoptosis with production and secretion of cytokines.